Following document are required to open individual account in Equity Segment :
- One photograph of Client
- PAN card
- Address proof
- cancelled cheque leaf having pre printed name of account holder or Bank statement having Name , Address and IFSC code
Any one document out of the following eight document required for opening account for Equity Derivatives or Currency Derivatives in addition to above given list :
- Copy of ITR Acknowledgment.
- Copy of Annual Accounts.
- In case of Salary Income - Salary Slip, Copy of Form 16.
- Net Worth Certificate having Net Worth of more than Rs 2 Lakh.
- Copy of demat account holding statement having holding value of more than Rs 2 Lakh.
- Bank account statement for last 6 months having reasonable transaction to suggest Net Worth of more than Rs 2 Lakh
- Self declaration with relevant supporting documents.
- Any other relevant documents substantiating ownership of Assets.