ProStocks is the fastest growing Online Stock Broker in India. The company offers low cost flat fee trading plans to stock market Traders and Investors.
ProStocks is providing its NRI Service to client with Flat Rs 100 per executed order. With its online eKYC process, you can register online and get OTP (One time password on your registered email), and fill your application form online, print and courier. Once account setup process completes, you can do trade on ProStocks desktop ,ProStocks Web and ProStocks Mobile application besides NSE NOW Desktop, NSE NOW Web and NSE NOW mobile for Android as well as IOS.
ProStocks provide most advanced trading platform to the investor. This includes a website for trading, mobile app and a trading terminal for high frequency traders. All trading software and tools are available for free of charge. ProStocks KeyStone is most advanced and costliest back office of India with advanced IVR is provided free to NRI Clients.
Excellent risk management, customer service and clients focus approach makes ProStocks unique broker offering advance broking services at ultra-low cost.
Steps to follow to open an account:
Step by Step process for NRI's customer to complete documentation -
This process is for the Equity Delivery Trade only -
- Click on http://ekyc.prostocks.com/
- On left hand side - register your information as Name, eMail id, Country code, Mobile Number, select status as Non Resident.
- Generate OTP
- OTP will deliver on your eMail id with subject “ProStocks Registration OTP”
- Validate OTP
- After OTP validation, you will receive your login name and password on your registered email id ( in case you want to re login and complete the form in multiple session)
- In next step you need to fill basic information - PAN CARD, Name as PAN Card, Date Of Birth, Country of Birth and Type of account you wish to open, Aadhar Card is an optional field
- eKYC have 5 section – Basic Information, Preference details, Additional details, Select and pay, Submit document.
Submit Document Requires copy of -[PAN CARD, ADHAR CARD, COPY OF PASSPORT, VISA STATUS, Passport size photo.
Generate PDF Document
Print PDF and do required client Signature
You need to notarized/attested your document – List of Documents for NRI Account
- FATCA Annexure duly filled and signed
- Attested copy of PAN card
- Attested copy of Overseas address proof – Copy of Driving License/Foreign Passport/Utility Bills/Bank Statement (not more than 2 months)/Notarized copy of rent agreement/Leave & License agreement/ Sale Deed
- Self-certified copy of Indian address proof. Indian address proof is mandatory for NRO Account. Your Indian Address on NRO Bank Statement ( if existing ) is accepted as Indian address proof.
- Passport size photograph
- In case of an Indian Passport: Attested copy of valid passport with copy of Valid Visa
- In case of Foreign Passport: Attested copy of valid passport, Copy of PIO/OCI card.
- Proof of Bank account (a cancelled cheque leaf of your NRO savings bank account)
- Note: Copy of PAN card, Passport, Power of Attorney and Foreign address proof to be notarized by Indian Embassy or any other competent authority like Consulate General / Notary Public / Any Court / Magistrate / Judge / Local Banker in the country where the NRI resides. The attesting authority should affix a “verified with original” stamp, name, designation, signature and date on the said documents. In case client already have Trading Account anywhere than only passport needs to be attested, rest of the document can be self attested.
- Bank account requirement in India
- Self-certified copy of NRO Saving Bank Statement.
- Declaration from Bank that they will deduct TDS / withholding tax as may be applicable. PIS account is no more applicable for NRO Trading Account.
- Self-certified copy of PIS permission letter issued by the Banker.
- Once Document is ready please courier document to us
- After receiving the document, we will update you with your back office and trading user Id and password
- Please refer the PIS bank list on NRI FQA Section.
NRI Customer wants to trade in Equity Futures and Options:
If you intent to trade in Equity Derivatives Segment, you have to come through the custodial route. You will need to open NRO Custody Account. ProStocks offer NRO Custody account from ISSL, which is IL&FS Group Company. Your settlement obligation for trades in Equity Derivatives Segment will be done by ISSL from your custody account. ISSL charges custody account management charges and you need to do KYC with ISSL also. We will assist you in opening your custody account with ISSL. ISSL will permit custody account with assets not less than USD 5000.